Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Week 5 Weekly Art Project 2017

Wow I had to make time to get to the Week 5 Art Project I found my inspiration last week and took photographs but have been trying to finish a textile assignment and could only finish the Project today.  Here is my inspiration a type of Palm Tree I saw in a park in West Brisbane.


I have decided for Weeks 5 to 8 to do 8 in by 8 in pieces still working on my tree inspiration.
The fabric in my work is my hand dyed and patterned and I have free hand cut the pieces (no paper piecing).


cheers Rebecca

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rebecca, thank you for your lovely comment, I'm glad you like the book. I see also that we share a fondness for trees as textile inspiration. Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Elizabeth. Happy stitching too!

    ReplyDelete