Sunday, November 15, 2015

Knitting and Stitching Show, Alexandra Palace, London October 2015

I have always wanted to attend the Knitting and Stitching Show at Alexandra Palace, London.  So I was very excited to have the opportunity to travel from Australia at the right time (I organised that!!)to make the event.  This is Alexandra Palace I always wondered what it would look like!



I saw lots of vendors I have only read about and some fabulous exhibitions.

One Exhibition I really enjoyed was by Michala Gyetvai who is a fine art artist who paints and sculpts with threads, stitching and layering and uses a variety of materials and uses both hand and machine techniques.  I took a couple of pictures of her work but I also bought her book "Enchanted Landscapes" which shows beautiful photographs of her work.




I will do a second blog entry on some other Exhibitions I saw.   
cheers Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment